We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If we have children at the table, we try to make the food as attractive as possible. I wanted breaded eggplants but healthier and more attractive dishes. I thought what would it be like to look like cookies? Okay, okay - but where is the cream? A few pieces of cheddar cheese of a beautiful color were waiting to be used. So: "Children's menu"
Eggplant and Cheddar Cookies - Recipes
- 6 tablespoons Floriol Vitamin E oil
- 3 tablespoons of warm milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- The grated peel of an orange
- 85g of candied orange peel
1. Gently heat the milk, water and mix with the yeast. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Wait 15 minutes, until the yeast begins to ferment.
2. Add the rest of the sugar, eggs, grated orange peel, salt, vanilla essence, Floriol oil with vitamin E and mix gently.
3. Gradually incorporate the flour as you continue to mix. Knead the dough for about 20 minutes to make sure it is fluffy.
4. Add the crushed dark chocolate and the candied orange peel, then leave the dough to rise for half an hour.
5. Preheat the oven and bake for about an hour at 180 degrees.
6. Wait for it to cool completely before serving.
Have fun and happy Easter with your loved ones! Don't forget to say 'Thank you' to those who always put their heart into what they are preparing for you.
1 kg of cherry tomatoes
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 zucchini zucchini
1 regular zucchini
1 v & acircnătă
5 tablespoons olive oil
300 g paste
150 g of Mozzarella cheese (fresh)
salt and pepper
fresh thyme (8 twigs)
1/2 cup fresh basil
Time to prepare : 45-50 minutes
Step 1: The pasta will be boiled in salt water
Step 2: In a pan, on which you put baking paper, you will put halves of cherry tomatoes, garlic and you will sprinkle them with olive oil (3 tablespoons). You will place the aromatic herbs next to them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
Step 3: You will bake the tomatoes until they penetrate well.
Step 4: 2 tablespoons of olive oil will be put on the heat, next to the egg slices and you will let them cook for about 2-3 minutes.
Step 5: You will add eggplant and zucchini, both ways. You will add more salt and pepper and mix them well, until they penetrate.
Step 6: All the vegetables (including the tomatoes) will be put over the pasta and then you will add the cheese. If you want, you can sprinkle basil on top.
Huge pancake in the oven with ham and cheese
The ideal meal for evenings when you arrive late from work and you no longer have the strength to cook something more elaborate. The ideal meal for lazy Sunday mornings. The ideal meal for the moments when you want to cook something fast and tasty so that you have more time to enjoy the family.
Preheat the oven and grease a pan with butter.
In a medium bowl, mix the milk, flour, eggs well with the salt until you get a homogeneous result. (or, of course, you can use a blender). When the oven heats up, put the tray in the oven for 5 minutes, to melt the butter.
Pour the dough into the pan. Sprinkle diced ham, cheese and the mixture of herbs (oregano, tarragon, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika & # 8211 what you have in the pantry and feel that it would suit this combination).
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the dough swells and the cheese on top melts and browns.
Leave to cool a little before serving. It goes best with lettuce.