We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 very ripe peaches, peeled, cut into 1/2' wedges
- 6 tablespoons peach liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 English hothouse cucumbert
- 1 1/2 cups chilled soda water
Using a muddler or wooden spoon, mash peaches with liqueur and lemon juice in a large pitcher. Stir in vodka. DO AHEAD Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
Cut 1/3 of cucumber lengthwise into 4 spears for garnish. Thinly slice remaining cucumber. Stir Prosecco, soda water, mint, and sliced cucumber into pitcher. Fill glasses with ice. Pour cooler into glasses; garnish with cucumber spear.