We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
An easy recipe that even the policeman Godina can prepare without too many hassles.
- 500 gr flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 25 g butter or margarine
- 1 egg for greased
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 gr ground walnuts
- plum jam
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Godina croissants with walnuts and plum jam:
Dissolve the sachet in two or three tablespoons of warm milk. Dissolve honey and butter in the rest of the warm milk. Add flour and knead until you get a soft and non-sticky dough.
Let the dough rise to heat until it doubles in volume.
Then divide the dough in half and roll out two not very thick round sheets with the rolling pin. Then divide the sheet and cut it with the knife first into four then into six and then into eight and put a tablespoon of filling on each resulting triangle. I made the filling as follows: the walnut is mixed with a few tablespoons of plum jam a more consistent non-liquid filling. Roll the croissants, put them in a tray lined with baking paper or greased with margarine or butter and let them rise for about half an hour.
After they have grown, beat an egg with two tablespoons of milk and grease the croissants on top. Then put them in the oven heated to the right heat, until they brown. Grease them with a little honey. They are very good both hot and cold.
the salt must not come into contact with the yeast because the dough no longer grows. if we don't make the sweet filling we don't add honey anymore
Two-tone croissants with quince jam
With this recipe for bicolor croissants with quince jam, I participate in the & # 8222Week-end with growth & # 8221 challenge, hosted by Margareta Cismasiu's blog and initiated by Stefania Anastasiu.
The challenge consists in the following way: the monthly host of the challenge proposes some categories of recipes from her blog, and we, the challenged ones, browse and browse until we stop at a recipe from which to inspire and which we prepare, then we present it and the host uploads it on her blog, making a wonderful parade of recipes.
Being a dough fan, I stopped at this recipe for two-tone croissants that have attracted me since I saw them, first of all because the beauties are so two-tone and then I had a great curiosity to see how they come out in syrup.
So far I haven't made leavened, syrupy doughs.
I was a little afraid of the syrup we put over them hot, but my fear was shattered when I ate the first horn and I noticed how fluffy and delicious it is.
Thank you, dear Margareta, for this wonderful recipe that I put somewhere in my favorites and I will repeat it in the cool seasons, when the oven of leavened dough will drizzle!
Cake with plum jam and walnuts · delicacies
Fermented croissants, with jam, an extremely simple, cheap, fasting recipe. Rating: 4.9 & # 8211 26 votes & # 8211 1 hour 10 min. I discovered it only now, big, to say that for about 3-4 years and it became easy. The recipe for cake with grated dough is very simple, as it will be. I filled them with jam and chocolate, but the jam flowed during baking. For this reason, I added ground walnuts and jam to the recipe. How to prepare the recipe snails with walnuts: put the yeast in a glass. In fact, you can use any vegetable milk - walnuts, cashews, rice.
Peppers stuffed with rice and dehydrated plums. Storage of nuts and apples for cakes, using FoodSaver FFS002X. 2 hours ago & # 8211 It is an extremely tasty fast food, easy to make and that. Boiled sour cream with nuts (grandparents' recipe).
If we want to make & rdquoin two strokes and three movements & rdquo a very cake. Blackberry with jam and meringue Photo: pinterest. Mix the sugar with mineral water, walnuts, baking powder, flour and chicken.
Young croissants with borscht
Fresh croissants with borscht, culinary recipe. How to make tender croissants with borscht. Fasting croissants with fasting. The best tender croissants with borscht.
If you want to prepare the best tender cornulete fasting, I recommend this recipe with confidence. This recipe for tender cornlets with borscht was made by my mother not only on fasting days but also on holidays, even if it is a fasting recipe. They are so tender and tasty that you don't even realize they don't contain lard, milk and eggs. It is a very economical recipe, with simple ingredients and available to anyone. I chose to fill them with shit, but they can also be filled with plum jam or walnut cream.
Fresh donuts with borscht-Ingredients
250 ml oil
125 ml bags of putina
500 g flour
a fresh yeast nut
a teaspoon of sugar
a yeast nut = 25g
Fresh croissants with borscht-Preparation
Mix the yeast with a teaspoon of sugar until it becomes liquid. Add the oil, borscht, salt, mix well then gradually add the flour and knead until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
It is possible that the amount of flour may be lower or higher depending on the type of flour used.
Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes.
On a plate powdered well with flour, spread the dough in a thin sheet, cut square shapes with a side of 5-7 cm (or as big as you want your croissants to come out), place the pieces of shit in one corner and roll forming the croissant.
We place them in a tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
The croissants should not brown, but remain white.
Pass the vanilla powdered sugar as soon as they have been removed from the oven.
They sound delicious, I recommend not eating much ..especially when they are hot !!
In a saucepan, heat the milk until it reaches a bearable temperature at the fingertips. Add butter, sugar, salt and orange peel, mix well.
In a bowl, mix the flour with the dry yeast. We make a hole in the flour, we put the milk, the oil and the eggs. Knead until all the ingredients are incorporated and obtain an elastic dough. Let it rise until it doubles in volume
- The dough can also be prepared in a bread machine
- Depending on the type of flour used, add a little more flour if the dough is too soft or a little milk if it is too thick.
We mix the magiun with ground walnuts.
The dough is spread in the form of a round sheet, about 0.5 cm thick. With a sharp knife or a serrated roller for portioning, cut the circle into rays. We get 16 triangles. Put a tablespoon of filling on the base of the triangle, then roll tightly.
Put the croissants in a tray lined with baking paper and leave in a warm place to grow. Put the pan in the oven over medium heat (160 degrees electric oven with ventilation) for about half an hour, until the croissants brown.
Meanwhile, prepare a syrup of honey, sugar and a little water. Heat until the syrup reaches the boiling point and the honey and sugar melt.
Cocoa 3 tablespoons, Flour 150 grams, Margarine Unirea Original 200 grams, Margarine Union for creams 250 grams, Walnut 250 grams, Eggs 8 pcs, Baking powder 1 pack, Powdered sugar 350 grams, Sugar powder 6 grams, 150 g rum
9 separate eggs, 18 tablespoons sugar, 9 tablespoons hot water, 9 tablespoons ground walnuts, 9 tablespoons flour, 1 baking powder
300 gr. caramelized sugar
5 egg yolks, 500 ml milk, 6-8 tablespoons sugar, 4 tablespoons flour, vanilla to taste, 200 g unsalted butter
4 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, 4 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons butter
Ingredients Walnut croissants
3 dogs flour
1 cane lard
1 can of sour cream
1 sachet of baking powder
yeast fresh as a nut
1 tablespoon sugar
50 ml of warm milk
1 pinch of salt
500 gr ground walnuts
150 gr sugar
1/2 jar of 400 ml sour jam (cherries, plums, etc.)
300 gr powdered sugar (for powdering)
Preparation Walnut croissants
- To measure the dough ingredients use the same 250 ml cup (normal cup of milk)
- Mix the ingredients for the filling. It can be tasted and whoever wants can add sugar, and cinnamon is added to taste. Those who don't like cinnamon can add a little grated lemon peel. The filling must be slightly sticky from the jam, ie if you squeeze it in your fist to keep it tied, this way the croissants will roll more easily than with a simple walnut.
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk together with sugar and leave for about 15 minutes in a warm place.
- In a large bowl put flour and lard and start rubbing between the palms until you get a crumbly composition, similar to breadcrumbs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, including the yeast mayonnaise and knead until the dough no longer sticks to your hand.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and leave to rise for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into large pieces about the size of a fist, as equal as possible.
- From each piece we spread, on the work table given with flour, thin sheets. Cut the sheet into 8 pieces, like pizza (see pictures) with a knife or pastry roll. On each triangle obtained we put a teaspoon of filling. Roll the triangle from the wide end to the top.
- We place the croissants in an ungreased tray or in a tray covered with baking paper. After you have formed them, if you do not bake them immediately, put them in a cool place (on the balcony, in the pantry, etc.).
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- While they are hot, roll them in powdered sugar.
3. Until we get a dough like breadcrumbs
4. Knead with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Until it sticks to your hands
7. Spread a sheet of each piece
8. Cut it into slices & # 40in 8 & # 41 and put the filling on the ends
9. Roll, place them in the pan
10. Baked, roll them in sugar
11. Cornulete from Simona
Cookies with plum jam
Cookies with plum jam recipes: how to cook cookies with plum jam and the tastiest recipes for quick cookies with jam, dumplings with fasting jam, raisin cake with jam, rice pudding with prunes, cookies with muesli, tender cookies with pumpkin, red cabbage with prunes, custard of prunes, food of prunes without onions, simple cookies.
Fresh cookies with plum jam
- 125 gr butter - 1 tablespoon sugar - 1/2 teaspoon baking powder - a pinch of salt - 2 tablespoons cold water - 200-250 gr flour - plum jam for filling - powdered sugar for powdering
Cookies with walnuts and plum magiun
Sweets, Biscuits, Biscuits 120 g butter at room temperature an egg 70 gr sugar an envelope vanilla sugar 150 g flour 100 g nuts 1/2 teaspoon baking powder a pinch of salt plum jam (magiun)
Fresh cookies with walnuts and jam
Baking powder, Powdered sugar, Rum essence 100 gr lard 150 gr margarine 100 gr sugar 2 eggs 160 gr ground walnuts 1 baking powder 1 rum essence 550-600 gr flour 1 tablespoon orange peel grated sugar powder plum jam