We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Prepared slices of meat, as for schnitzel, ie sliced as thin as possible, season with salt, pepper, then grease with mustard. On each piece of seasoned meat, place a slice of bacon, sour cucumber sticks, then roll, catch with toothpicks or special clamps for rolls. P.S. This time I really didn't need to fix them with clamps, they remained rolled, because the meat was very thin;) The vegetables are cleaned, sliced and hardened with a little olive oil in Kukta, the wonderful dish with pressure.
The obtained rolls are fried in a pan with a little olive oil on each side. After they have browned, place them on the bed of hardened vegetables from Kukta, add enough water to cover them, then close the pot tightly and leave it to boil, after it starts to whistle: D, approx. 60 minutes. After the time has elapsed, carefully open the dish, transfer the rolls and vegetables to a heat-resistant dish, which is placed in the preheated oven approx. 15 minutes at 200 degrees, enough to brown a little. Good luck and good luck!
The rolls are served hot accompanied by mashed potatoes in our case, but usually with hardened red cabbage and potato dumplings, German;) Spor and good appetite!
Ingredients (for 40 pieces): 120 g onion,, 120 ml oil,, 6 slices of bagel,, 1 kg minced meat,, 200 g thick yogurt,, 4 smaller eggs,, salt,, pepper,, 80 g breadcrumbs ,, 4 tablespoons capers., 400 g pickled cucumbers,, 2 bunches of green onions,, 1 link dill,, 4 tablespoons capers (small),, 4 tablespoons olive oil,, 100 g thick yogurt,, 1 teaspoon mustard suitable for hot,, 1/8 l dry white wine.
Difficulty: Average | Time: 30 min
The ostropel culinary recipes differ quite a lot from housewife to housewife and to be honest at home I don't really cook ostropel of any kind, but I started the tradition with ostropel either from chicken, beef or pork. This time, I propose a beef ostropel recipe, only good for a family meal.
I took the initial recipe from Silvia Jurcovan's book, the book I once told you that my mother received as a wedding gift from her grandmother. In the meantime, I changed the recipe a bit, and I came up with a variant that combines Silvia Jurcovan's ostropel with Colea's.
& # 8211 600 gr beef cubes
& # 8211 100 ml of oil
& # 8211 a big onion
& # 8211 half a little celery
& # 8211 a carrot
& # 8211 a few cloves of garlic
& # 8211 a glass of broth (50-100 ml)
& # 8211 2 tablespoons flour
& # 8211 salt, pepper
& # 8211 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar
Wash the meat well and clean it from the skins, then fry it on all sides in hot oil, until it browns. We take the meat from the pan and keep it warm. In the oil in which we fried the meat, heat the onion until it is bottled then add the flour, carrots and celery given by grater. After the vegetables soften, put the broth, quench with a large cup of warm water and simmer for 15 minutes.
Normally, the sauce is strained and poured over the meat, but we also like vegetables, so I don't strain the sauce but add the meat to the sauce, add a little more water and let the ostropelo simmer until the meat is ready. It takes about 20 minutes, but it depends on the type of meat.
At the last boil, add the crushed garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. That's about my ostropel recipe, I hope you like it & # 8230 we find it absolutely delicious. We usually serve it with potatoes, either natural or puree and necessarily sprinkled with fresh parsley.
This time I matched the ostropel with some stuffed mushrooms. It was a hearty and very very good meal.
If you liked the recipe, don't forget to vote for it using the stars below and subscribe to the feed to receive more recipes by email.
Calf rolls - delicious, regardless of the season
- Calf rolls (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Calf rolls
- Calf rolls (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Calf rolls
- Calf rolls with pasta (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Calf rolls with pasta
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Roll preparation (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Roll preparation
- Rolls in butter for 1-2 minutes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Rolls in butter for 1-2 minutes
- After browning in butter, the veal rolls boil for about 1-1 1/2 hours. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) After browning in butter, the veal rolls boil for about 1-1 1/2 hours.
- Boiled egg paste over sauce (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Boiled egg paste over sauce
There are a multitude of variants for the preparation of meat rolls, which differ either by the filling or by the type of meat used: beef, veal, turkey, chicken or pork, or by the sauce served, each with its specific taste, giving it a uniqueness. Own.
The veal rolls have a distinct taste, are delicious and have tenderer meat, with less fat compared to beef. The sauce resulting from boiling the meat is extremely tasty, does not need as little starch to thicken and is ready to serve.
6 thin slices of beef or veal,
3 slices of bacon or lean ham,
1/2 onion cut into thin slices lengthwise,
2 sliced pickles (optional),
2 tablespoons butter,
1-2 cups of water (enough to cover the rolls)
cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste
To tenderize the meat, the slices of meat are beaten with a schnitzel hammer on both sides, after which they are seasoned with salt and freshly ground pepper.
On each slice spread a thin layer of mustard, after which, at one end, put half a slice of bacon, a few thin slices of onion and, optionally, a slice of pickled cucumber.
Roll the slice, starting from the part where the onion was placed, then the ends were folded in the same way as for the sarmale. To avoid unrolling the rolls during boiling, they are wrapped with string, or they can be pricked with toothpicks.
In a higher pan, melt the butter, then brown the rolls on all sides. After browning, add enough water to cover the rolls, put the lid on and simmer for an hour to an hour and a half (depending on the size of the rolls).
When ready, remove the rolls on a plate, and add 1-2 tablespoons of starch dissolved in a little cold water to the remaining sauce. Add salt and pepper and mix gently until the sauce thickens. Put the rolls back in the sauce in the pan.
Serve with egg paste, mashed potatoes, sauteed vegetables or other combinations as desired.
We wish you good luck!
I told you here how to choose the right beef, and here what marinades to use. Now is the time to talk about herbs and spices that highlight the natural flavor of beef.
Depending on the type of beef chosen & # 8211 minced, steak or pieces for stew (goulash, diced beef or meatballs) or steak on the tray, we also choose spices. Consider the side dish, the rest of the dishes on the menu, and try to think of that meal as a whole, borrowing flavors from one kind to another.
- Onion and garlic are the first choices for seasoning beef. They have a strong flavor and generally fit well with meat.
- Black pepper it is another strong competitor, with its slightly spicy nuances and pungent aroma. In addition, they enhance each other with the flavor of beef.
- The green pepper it is a strong ally, especially for a grilled beef with green pepper sauce.
- Cayenne is another good partner of beef. It is hot but not extremely hot, so only good on a steak.
- The basil it is a good aromatic plant to be associated with beef, being slightly peppery, sweet and slightly mentholated.
- Salvia, often forgotten, is fragrant and warm, adding a bit of personality to even the simplest beef dishes.
- Mint often appears in the company of beef due to the way it rounds its taste with its light lemon aromas
- Mustard powder it has that pungent taste only good for grilled burgers.
- Green or red pepper It is also fantastic with beef.
- For Mediterranean-style beef dishes, oregano it is the first choice, with its strong aroma and earthy taste. But it must be added at the end, because it quickly loses its thermal aroma.
Pork rolls with mushrooms and cheese & # 8211 a delicacy worthy of the festive meal!
We present you a recipe for delicious rolls, made of pork with mushrooms and cheese. From a minimal amount of ingredients, you get a particularly appetizing, flavorful hot dish with a reddish crust and melted cheese inside. The rolls are perfect to be served at the holiday table, either as an appetizer or as a main course with your favorite side dish.
-300 g of mushroom mushrooms
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the meat into strips. Fry it and sprinkle it with spices on both sides. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half. Cut the mushrooms into slices. Cut the pears into thin straws. Cut the cheese into strips, 0.5 cm thick.
2. Fry the onion in a pan with hot oil until semi-transparent. Add the mushrooms and fry for 10 minutes. Allow to cool, then add the pears. Arrange on a slice of meat a little stuffing and a piece of cheese. Roll the slice of meat and tie it with a thread.
3. Arrange the rolls in a pre-greased baking tray. Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes. Pour a little wine over each roll and turn the tray in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
An original recipe for pumpkin rolls, with filling!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a great recipe for pumpkin rolls with stuffing, in the oven. It is a very tasty, appetizing and filling dish. The extraordinary snack with tender taste is very simple to prepare, even a novice in the culinary art will do wonderfully. Zucchini can be served at both lunch and dinner. Prepare, test and amaze your dear family with extraordinary delicacies, prepared from the most common ingredients.
& # 8211 400 g of minced chicken
& # 8211 ground black pepper to taste
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the pumpkins, whisk them with a paper towel and remove the ends. Cut the zucchini along, thinly sliced. This is best done with a knife for cleaning vegetables. Match the pumpkin strips with salt.
2. Prepare the filling: clean and wash the onion. Finely chop the onion and mix it with the minced meat in a bowl. Then add the crushed garlic, 30 g of grated cheese, sour cream and season the filling with salt, ground black pepper and oregano to taste. Mix the filling well.
3. Take 1-2 teaspoons of filling and spread it on a strip of zucchini, leaving one end free. Roll the zucchini strip. Proceed similarly with the remaining strips and filling.
4. Take a baking tin, grease it well with vegetable oil and arrange the rolls, vertically, as in the picture below.
5. Grease the remaining rolls of cream using a silicone brush. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30-35 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
6. Carefully remove the form from the oven and sprinkle the rolled zucchini with the remaining cheese. And put the delicacy in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese melts and browns nicely.
Beef steak with dumplings and Mousseline sauce
& # 8211 300 g beef (schnitzel), 200 g butter + 1 tbsp, 1 egg and 4 egg yolks, 100 g flour, 250 g sour cream, 100 ml lemon juice, 1 teaspoon onion powder, dried parsley, Vegeta , 1 tablespoon oil, salt, pepper, water
Cut the meat kept at room temperature, smaller slices, 1.5 cm thick, salt and leave for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water and wipe well with a paper towel. In 30 g of hot butter, fry the meat for 3 minutes, on top we put 20 g of butter cut into pieces. Turn and fry for 2-3 minutes. on the other side. Remove, salt and pepper to keep warm.
We make a dough from 1 beaten egg with salt, 1 tablespoon of melted butter, 50 ml of water, 100 g of flour, onion powder, dried parsley and Vegeta. In a pot with plenty of water, a little salt and 1 tablespoon of oil put with a tablespoon of ice cream dumplings, which we boil a few boils, until it rises to the surface. Remove and drain well.
Rub foam 150 g butter, add 4 egg yolks and mix slowly until smooth. Pour the lemon juice, salt, pepper to taste, mix with cream, put on low heat in a bain-marie, stirring constantly, until it thickens and is homogeneous. Serve meat with dumplings sprinkled with hot sauce.
Good appetite! (if you liked it leave a comment)
Recipe for Mancarica with potatoes and beef, after the age of 10 months
The recipe for Mancarica with potatoes and beef is recommended to be served to children over 10 months old. It can be cared for or served as is, provided the ingredients are cooked enough for the baby to mix easily.
- a carrot
- half a cup of peas
- a small onion
- a big potato
- one tomato
- chicken soup (or water)
- green parsley
- olive oil
- Carrots, peas, onions and bleach are cleaned, grate and fry in olive oil.
- Peel the potato, cut it into cubes and add it over the vegetables together with the chicken soup (or water).
- The tomato is cleaned of seeds and peel, and blended. The sauce obtained is added over vegetables
- The beef is cut into small cubes and boiled separately. Foam whenever needed.
- When the beef no longer leaves foam, remove it from the pot and add it to the one with the vegetables. Leave it to boil, as long as you want it to come out of the liquid.
- At the end, add the finely chopped parsley.
The recipe for Mancarica with potatoes and beef is an absolutely delicious recipe, which can be served even by adults, seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika and bay leaves. I wish you successful recipes and plenty of appetite. [Wpurp-searchable-recipe] Recipe for Meal with potatoes and beef, after the age of 10 months & # 8211 & # 8211 & # 8211 [/ wpurp-searchable-recipe]
Method of preparation
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl with milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic