We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
hahah what ugly people to know that where I go to the dentist are made as a decoration in such a beautiful basket placed at the reception next to the receptionist some things exactly the same, made of plaster and with teeth, horrible but still fun to see, they look exactly like your apples
Hungarian apple soup
Hungarian apple soup recipes: how to cook Hungarian apple soup and the tastiest recipes for Hungarian cumin soup, Hungarian soup, wasp nest Hungarian recipe, apple compote, quince apple sauce, whole apple cake, apple puree cake, apple tart and vanilla cream, cake with burnt sugar cream and apples, vegetable soup.
Hungarian Apple Soup
Soups, Soups and broths 2 teaspoons oil 1 apple, peeled and grated 3/4 cup peeled and diced potatoes 1/3 cup chopped onion 1/4 cup chopped celery 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon paprika 400ml chicken soup 3 tablespoons skim cream
Hungarian apple cake
Yeast, Apples 500 g white flour 2 eggs 250 g bead frame 20 g yeast 5 tablespoons powdered sugar 2 kg apples 150 ml sour cream 1 sachet vanilla sugar 1 sachet baking powder 2-3 tablespoons caster sugar 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder 2-3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Hungarian cumin soup
Soups and broths, Vegetable soups 2 tablespoons oil 2 tablespoons flour 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon paprika (paprika) 1 liter of hot water or vegetable soup salt, pepper to taste croutons
Hungarian mushroom soup
Cream of mushroom soup, Vegetable soups, Soups 450 g mushrooms (onion) 1 onion a cube of butter 3 tablespoons flour 1 tablespoon paprika 750 ml water or vegetable soup 3 tablespoons soy sauce 250 ml milk 125 g cream 1 tablespoon juice of lemon dill and green parsley salt pepper
Turkish red lentil soup
Soups and broths, Vegetable soups 1 cup red lentils (a 200 ml cup) 4 cups vegetable soup or water + cube 1 onion 1 potato 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika salt and freshly ground black pepper
Hungarian mushroom soup
Soups, Soups and broths, Soups 4 tablespoons butter 2 cups chopped onion 1 tablespoon fresh mushrooms, slices 2 teaspoons dried dill 1 tablespoon paprika 1 tablespoon soy sauce 2 cups chicken soup 1 cup milk 3 tablespoons flour 1 teaspoon salt black pepper, to taste 2.
Pork roll with plums
Apples, Soup, Plums 1.2 kg pork (muscles) 400 g plums 4 apples 1 glass soup 1 glass sour cream 4 tablespoons butter 1 tablespoon starch salt pepper
Soups and broths, Vegetable soups 1 small onion, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 sour apples, lemon juice (optional), 300 g frozen chestnuts, 2 dl apple wine, 4 dl vegetable soup, ground cloves.
Soups and broths, Vegetable soups 0.5 kg apples, 1 cinnamon yolk cloves vanilla sugar 1 tablespoon sour cream
Soups and broths, Vegetable soups for 5 servings: apples - 1 kg lemon - 50 g sour cream - 100 g flour - 50 g eggs - 2 pieces sugar - 25 g salt to taste
Apples 1 packet of puff pastry 8 - 9 apples 200 g ground cinnamon sugar.
Roll with hardened apples
Cinnamon, Apples -6 golden apples -5 eggs -5 tablespoons sugar + 2 apples -5 tablespoons flour -cinnamon -orange from an orange -1/2 teaspoon baking powder -1 tablespoon butter
Apples stuffed with nuts
Lemon, Apples, Lemons 2 apples 75g ground walnuts (not very small) 1/2 lemon 2.3 tablespoons apple liqueur 2 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoon butter
Cinnamon, Apples 10-12 apples, 120 gr ground walnuts 2 eggs, 100 gr sugar, cinnamon.
Apples 1 kg apples 600g sugar 3 sachets vanilla sugar cinnamon (to taste)
Stuffed apples in the oven
Walnuts, Apples 1 kg apples 200 g walnuts 100 g bee honey
Apples, Boiled eggs - 200 g frozen peas - 200 g carrots - 200 g potatoes - 200 g parsley root - 200 g apples - 300 g chicken breast - 1 blade & acircie - 6 tablespoons mayonnaise - 7 tablespoons sour cream - 250 ml vegetable soup - 20 g gelatin - 5 boiled eggs -.
Hungarian potato dish with veal
Meals, Meat dishes 900g veal, 900g potatoes, a large onion, a green and red bell pepper, salt, paprika, pepper, 2 tomatoes, dill, 3 tablespoons oil.
Yeast, Apples 500g-flour, 250g-sugar, 200ml-milk, 100ml-oil, 5-eggs, 50g-yeast, 1kg-apples, cinnamon, rum essence.
Sticky ripe apples
Apples 2 peeled apples, peeled and halved 4 teaspoons raisins 100 gr broken nougat in pieces 50 gr sparkling candies
Food, Cabbage dishes 1 cabbage, sliced 1 tablespoon oil 1 onion 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika 1 tablespoon tomato paste smoked thyme pepper
Snails with apples
Apples we need: 400 g puff pastry 4 apples 4 tablespoons sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon 50 g butter 1 egg for spreading
Apples - 200 g puff pastry (2 commercial sheets) - 4 apples - 1 tablespoon butter - 2 tablespoons sugar - 50 g apricot or peach jam
Chicken and whole potato paprika
Meals, Meat dishes 4 chicken legs or a whole chicken 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika 2 tablespoons tomato paste 1 onion 2 cloves garlic 6 medium potatoes salt, pepper 2 tablespoons oil
Ripe apples and quinces
Quince, Apples apples quince sugar, honey, walnut kernels, cinnamon
Apple and meringue cake
Apples 400 g puff pastry 1 kg apples 150 g sugar 3-4 tablespoons semolina 4-5 egg whites (can be even more) 1 teaspoon cinnamon a little butter (oil)
Apples -2 eggs -1 glass of sugar -1 glass of flour -100 gr margarine frame -1 baking powder -1 vanilla sugar -3 apples
Apple and saccharin cake
Cream, Apples 150 gr apples 1 egg 20g sour cream 1-2 tablets cinnamon sugar to taste
Cinnamon, Raisins, Apples 500g flour 1kg apples 1 egg 200g sugar 20g yeast and tablespoon cinnamon oil 50g raisins
Chicken breast with zucchini, apples and peas
Foods, Meat dishes chicken breast, zucchini, apples, frozen peas, olive oil, chicken soup,
Apple and raisin smoothie
Apples 2 apples a handful of raisins 1 teaspoon cinnamon water to cover
Apples o1 kg apples o700 g sugar o2-3 sachets of vanilla sugar o1 teaspoon cinnamon,
The Bible with apples
Food, Meat dishes legs and chest of a bibilica (wings can also be used) 3 sour apples (ionatan) 40 grams of butter 1 tablespoon of olive oil 1 tablespoon of sugar 300 ml of bird soup (also of bibilica I used eu) salt, pepper if necessary, 1.
Pork with fruit and puree with green onions
Potato, Pork apples with fruit 4 boneless pork chops 2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder 2 tablespoons oil 1 large red onion cut into quarters 4 red apples cut into 8 slices 2 tablespoons cranberry jam 1 tablespoon wine or vinegar apples 200 ml juice.
Apples a pack 500 gr pie sheets 3-4 large apples 30 gr butter 20 ml oil 50 gr sugar
Apples o4 apples o2 tablespoons lamiae juice o300 gr sugar o1 glass of water o1 egg white
Fluffy cake with amaretti and apples
Rum, Apples 700 g apples 200 g amaretti 180 g butter 130 g chocolate 150 g sugar 120 g flour 5 eggs 4 tablespoons rum 1 baking powder, salt
Crumb, Apples 1 packet puff pastry 6 apples 6 tablespoons sugar juice from a lemon 150g crushed walnuts 1 liqueur vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon 100g breadcrumbs 30g butter
Puff pastry with apples
Apples 2 apples 50 gr butter 100 gr ground cinnamon sugar 1 packet of French puff pastry 400 gr
Apples 1 pack of commercial puff pastry 5-6 apples 200 gr sugar (or more if you want sweeter) 1 sachet vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1-2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Apple tart, very simple
Sweets, Cakes for dough: 150 g flour 75 g soft butter 1 egg a pinch of salt 2 tablespoons water 200g apple puree 2-3 cleaned and sliced cinnamon apples 1 packet vanilla sugar
Uncooked apple cake
Apples 450 g biscuits 6 apples 100 g sugar 2 sachets vanilla pudding dr oetker 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon 300 ml milk 70 g peanut butter 100 g coconut
Beet Cream Soup, With Apples, Horseradish And Dumplings
Soups, Soups and broths 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 leeks 2 cloves garlic 1 and 1/4 l vegetable soup 1kg beets 35g horseradish 1/2 dill 1 apple sweet lemon juice sour cream for dumplings: 150g flour 1 / 2 teaspoons fine salt 75g butter 1/2 dill 1/2.
Apple pie (quick)
Cinnamon, Gray, Apple 400 gr. commercial puff pastry 4 apples 5 tablespoons sugar 30 gr. gray cinnamon
Trigons with apples
Walnuts, Apples - 2 apples - a sheet of puff pastry - 50 g mix of hazelnuts finely chopped almonds - a teaspoon of cinnamon - a knife tip nutmeg - 3-4 tablespoons sugar - an egg yolk and a little milk for greasing
Cool apple cake
Egg whites, Apples 1.5 kg apples 4 sachets vanilla pudding powder 3 sachets vanilla sugar 12 tablespoons margarine sugar 1 l milk 3-4 egg whites 4-5 tablespoons powdered sugar
Papanasi with apples (fasting)
Apples 300 g flour a cup mineral water 2 tablespoons egg 4 apples 1/2 baking powder 2 sachets vanilla sugar 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon to taste caster sugar jam, jam, what do you want oil for frying
Baked apples in slow cooker Crock Pot
Walnuts, Raisins, Apples 4 large apples preferably organic 1 tablespoon sugar 4 nuts 25 g raisins 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
Raisin, apple and fig salad
Raisins, Apples 600 g apples 200 g figs 100 g raisins 100 g whipped cream 40 g cinnamon sugar to taste
Burnt sugar cream in apple cups
Apple ingredients for 4 servings: -4 large apples -3 tablespoons caster sugar -2 smaller eggs or one large -150 ml milk -a tablespoon of rum essence (or to taste) -a half teaspoon of food starch -a salt powder (in the picture I put only 2 apples but.
Funny apples - Recipes
Posted by Postolache Violeta on May 16, 2010 in apple cake tender apple cake homemade cakes apple recipes | Comments: 16
An extraordinarily tasty, good and tender cake and very easy to make.
An irresistible combination of flavors, the delicious taste of apples and the unmistakable aroma ofcinnamona spice that should not be missing from any kitchen. These are complemented by the deliciously tender and well-grown top. The recipe is from Miha, a housewife with golden hands, on whose blogyou will find a lot of goodies. Thanks Miha!
ingredients (for 24 pieces)
2 kg mere
250 gr butter
600 gr flour
100 gr powdered sugar
caster sugar to taste
1 teaspoon baking powder
Method of preparation
Melt 200 g butter and mix with flour until smooth.
Add the three eggs and incorporate them into the composition then add baking powder.
Knead by hand until you get a soft and non-sticky dough that we give for an hour in the cold.
Peel the apples, grate them and add sugar to taste and a teaspoon cinnamon and mix them with 50 gr of melted butter. I hurried and forgot to ride them, which slightly influenced the appearance.
Remove the dough from the cold and spread three sheets the size of the tray. Line the tray with baking paper and spread the first sheet in the tray. (tray sizes 25 * 35)
Add half of the amount of apples on top.
Then add the other sheet, apples again and the sheet again.
Bake on the right heat for about 40 minutes.
Allow to cool, cut into pieces, decorate with Cinnamon sticks and can be served. It is delicious and very tender.
What could be more attractive for children than to cook together a portion of food in the form of their favorite characters, either from books or cartoons?
It seems that by turning the child's food into a friendly and funny character and cooking with him, there are chances that he will try some foods that he would not otherwise touch. How so?
Well, children and especially preschoolers are quite capricious. If, instead, you propose a fun project to them and take them to the kitchen with you, it will help them become more open to new tastes, textures and colors.
When I created the recipes below I thought especially of the cartoon preschoolers, I was inspired by the new Disney Junior series, Puppy friends and I tried to recreate 3 of his characters. It's about 2 naughty puppies, Rolly and Bingo and their girlfriend, Pisi. The two puppy brothers of the pug breed are always eager to help their master or a friend in trouble, and their motto is that life is more fun when you have your best friend by your side.
Children can be involved in preparing recipes.
They can mix the dough for pancakes, cut out the shapes or put fruits and vegetables on top of pancakes and sandwiches, respectively.
- & # 8222Intuition is a quality of a woman that helps her contradict her husband before he can open his mouth & # 8221.
- & # 8222When a man steals your wife, the best revenge is to let him keep her & # 8221. - Sacha Guitry
- & # 8222Housework won't kill you, but why take the risk? & # 8221 - Phyllis Diller
- & # 8222In life there are two words that open many doors: pull and push & # 8221.
- & # 8222The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits & # 8221. - Albert Einstein
- & # 8222A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then it is finished & # 8221. - Zsa Zsa Gabo
- & # 8222Some produce happiness wherever they go, others whenever & # 8221. - Oscar Wilde
- & # 8222Men and women agree on one point: neither some nor others trust women & # 8221. - H.L. Mencken
- & # 8222The love of your life will only want you back when you are involved in another serious relationship & # 8221. - Edward A. Murphy
- & # 8222I'm so smart that sometimes I don't understand anything I say & # 8221. - Oscar Wilde
- & # 8222If you laugh at the mistakes you make, you could prolong your life. If you laugh at someone else's mistakes, you might shorten it & # 8221. - Cullen Hightower
- & # 8222 Wedding rings: the smallest handcuffs in the world & # 8221.
- & # 8222Sit your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it will feel like you've been sitting for an hour. Sit for an hour with a beautiful girl and you will feel like you have stayed for a minute. Well, that's relativity & # 8221. & # 8211 Albert Einstein
- & # 8222I asked God to give me a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked him to forgive me & # 8221. - Emo Philips
- & # 8222 Teamwork involves first and foremost wasting half your time explaining to others why they are wrong. - George Wolinski
- & # 8222 I never forget a face, but in your case I am happy to make an exception & # 8221. - Groucho Marx
- & # 8222If you don't think anyone cares if you're alive or not, try to avoid some of the payments you have to make & # 8221. - Earl Wilson
- & # 8222If I let my imagination run wild I go to jail & # 8221! - Louie Anderson
- & # 8222Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is usually the result of a lack of wisdom & # 8221. - Terry Pratchet
- & # 8222Stealing ideas from a single person is called plagiarism. Stealing from more is called research & # 8221. - Wilson Mizner
- & # 8222At each party, there are two categories of people: those who want to go home and those who do not want to go home. The problem is that they are usually married to each other & # 8221. - Ann Landers
- & # 8222As you get older, three things happen to you. The first thing: it leaves your memory. I can't remember the other two & # 8221. - Norman Wisdom
- & # 8222I like long walks, especially when they're made by people who bother me & # 8221. - Fred Allen
- & # 8222Alcohol kills slowly, slowly, but it doesn't matter. I'm not in a hurry & # 8221.
Quotes & # 8211 funny lyrics
Apple tart and cinnamon
- 200 g butter
- 3 tablespoons oil
- a pinch of salt
- 500 g flour
- 100 g yogurt.
Ingredients for the filling
- 12 large apples
- 200 g sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 100 g raisins
- grated peel of a lemon.
Method of preparation
Sift the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the middle and put the diced soft butter, oil, salt and yogurt. Knead well until a thick dough is obtained. Wrap in plastic wrap and leave to cool for about 30 minutes.
During this time, wash the apples, cut into suitable slices and cover with sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, raisins and grated peel of a lemon and leave for 10-15 minutes, until a syrup is formed. Remove the dough from the cold, spread it with the rolling pin on the board and place it in the special tart tray.
Over the dough, arrange the apples, sprinkle with sugar syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon. Put the tart in the oven and bake for about 50 minutes. Allow to cool and serve powdered with sugar or as desired.
We know that apples have many beneficial properties for adults, but also for children, including strengthening the gums, bones and halving the risk of cancer. We thought of presenting you a light recipe for ripe apples, which you can prepare with the children. Even your dwarfs between the ages of 3 and 6 (or over) can prepare this dessert, the most aromatic combination being the one with vanilla ice cream. Given that the cooking time for this ripe apple recipe is estimated at around 25 minutes, and the ease of the recipe is perfect for the little ones, we consider it the perfect way to start teaching the little ones how to cook.
Ripe Apple Recipe & # 8211 Ingredients for 6 servings of ripe apples:
a handful of raisins
2 tablespoons light brown sugar Muscovado
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 piece of butter (as big as a box of matches)
2 teaspoons brown Demerara cane sugar
6 steps to prepare this ripe apple recipe:
1. It is ideal for adults to turn on the oven at 200 degrees C (180 ° C if it has a fan and stage 6 on gas).
2. Place each apple on the worktop and push the spine remover into the center of each. In this situation, we can let the little ones try, but under the close supervision of an adult.
3. Mix the raisins, light brown sugar, Muscovado and cinnamon together in a bowl.
4. Place the apples side by side in a baking dish covered with special baking paper. Using your fingers, push a little of the mixture of raisins, sugar and cinnamon into the center of each apple.
5. Add a little butter to each and sprinkle brown Demerara sugar on top.
6. Place the dish in the oven until the apples are cooked inside. Basically, you can leave them somewhere for about 20 minutes.
Tip for when preparing this recipe for ripe apples:
Your child may be able to remove the back of the apples, but make sure it is high enough on the work surface so that they can push the back firmly down. You can easily change the apple filling & # 8211 chopped dried apricots work just as well as raisins, and almond flakes, chopped hazelnuts or walnuts will give a delicious crust to the dish.